The SANTECO Ocean series bottles were designed with one core philosophy: form follows function. This bottle provides you the conveniences of both wide and narrow bottle mouths. Drinking, pouring, filling, and cleaning are all trivially easy. Its seals won't leak with carbonated drinks and are easily removable for thorough cleaning. The lid has a loop for increased grip and carabiners.
This version has a stainless steel body, vacuum insulated for maximum thermal retention. It won't sweat or burn your hand.
· Please wash bottle with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly before use.
· Do not place bottle in the microwave or freezer.
· Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
· Please consume perishable drinks timely and clean the bottle promptly.
· Please avoid violent impacts and drops for longer product life.
· For optimal performance, pre-heat or pre-cool inside of bottle before use.
· Top rack dishwasher safe.
Product name: SANTECO Ocean Beverage Bottle
Capacity: 20oz, 590ml
Materials: Stainless steel body with polypropylene lid
Insulation: Vacuum insulated
Dishwasher safe: Yes
Safe with carbonated drinks: Yes
Dimensions (cm, in): 7.86×7.86×26.2, 3.1×3.1×10.32
Weight: 319g, 0.7lbs
· Ring-shaped handle and lightweight body for easy carrying
· Double wall insulated for cold beverages
· Made of durable, BPA-free Eastman Tritan
· Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
· Reduced sweating with cold beverages
· Ideal for cold ice water or sports drinks
The delightfully grippy surface texture is a result of our powder coating. Powder coating is far more environmentally friendly than conventional paint and much more durable too.
18/8 stainless steel, a.k.a. 304 stainless steel, has been a mainstay material of the food industry for many years. We use it in our bottles for its excellent corrosion resistance, durability, and workability.
We vacuumize our double-wall thermal bottles for maximum thermal retention. Our vacuum layer is made as thin as possible to reduce weight without a reduction in effectiveness. Difficult to get right, but worth the effort.