SANTECO Kotka Thermal Bottle, 17 oz, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated
Guaranteed Safe Checkout:
Our Kotka may look simple, but under that unassuming cylindrical form hides many a convenient feature.
The hinged leak-resistant lid opens and closes with one hand and has a carabiner hole for those with an active lifestyle. The body is vacuum-insulated, so any hot or cold drink you throw in will remain so for the day. No longer will you have to tolerate lukewarm coffee or tea.
· Please wash bottle with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly before use.
· Do not place bottle in the microwave or freezer.
· Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
· Do not filled with carbonated drinks, lid may pop open.
· Please consume perishable drinks timely and clean the bottle promptly.
· Please avoid violent impacts and drops for longer product life.
· For optimal performance, pre-heat or pre-cool inside of bottle before use.
Product name: Kotka Thermal Bottle
Capacity: 17 oz, 500 mL
Materials: Stainless steel body with polypropylene stopper
Insulation: Vacuum insulated
Dishwasher safe: Yes
Safe with carbonated drinks: No
Dimensions (cm, in): 7.5×7.5×20.2, 2.95×2.95×7.95
Weight: 290 g, 0.64 lb
· Leak-resistant hinged lid can be used with one hand.
· Carabiner hole for enhanced portability.
· Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning.
· Double-wall vacuum insulated.
· Safe to touch with hot drinks, won't sweat with cold drinks.
· Powder coat and brushed steel stand up to wear and tear.
· Food grade 18/8 stainless steel body with BPA-free parts.
· Top rack dishwasher safe.
The delightfully grippy surface texture is a result of our powder coating. Powder coating is far more environmentally friendly than conventional paint and much more durable too.
18/8 stainless steel, a.k.a. 304 stainless steel, has been a mainstay material of the food industry for many years. We use it in our bottles for its excellent corrosion resistance, durability, and workability.
We vacuumize our double-wall thermal bottles for maximum thermal retention. Our vacuum layer is made as thin as possible to reduce weight without a reduction in effectiveness. Difficult to get right, but worth the effort.