Our Nora stackable cup is vacuum insulated, it won't sweat when filled with cold drinks and protects your hands from hot contents.
The durable 18/8 stainless steel is safe with any drink, and the wonderfully grippy powder coat finish stands up to anything from busy office desks to gritty campsites.
The Nora's curves make it ergonomic and space-saving. They're stackable, try it!
· Please wash tumbler with mild detergent and rinse thoroughly before use.
· Do not place tumbler in the microwave or freezer.
· Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
· Please consume perishable drinks timely and clean the tumbler promptly.
· Please avoid violent impacts and drops for longer product life.
· Lid is not watertight.
Product name: Nora Thermal Tumbler
Capacity: 10 oz, 300 mL
Materials: Stainless steel body with Tritan lid
Insulation: Vacuum insulated
Dishwasher safe: Yes
Safe with carbonated drinks: Yes
Dimensions (cm, in): 7.0×8.3×11.3, 2.76×3.27×4.45
Weight: 174.5 g, 0.385 lb, 6.16 oz
· Transparent Titan lid blocks out dust and reduces spillage.
· Stackable for compact storage.
· Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning.
· Double-wall vacuum insulated.
· Safe to touch with hot drinks, won't sweat with cold drinks.
· Powder coat and brushed steel stand up to wear and tear.
· Food grade 18/8 stainless steel body with BPA-free parts.
· Top rack dishwasher safe.
The Nora's curves aren't just for show, they are designed to be ergonomic and space-saving. Stack Noras to save space so you can bring more on your camping trips. They also fit car cup holders quite nicely.
The delightfully grippy surface texture is a result of our powder coating. Powder coating is far more environmentally friendly than conventional paint and much more durable too.
18/8 stainless steel, a.k.a. 304 stainless steel, has been a mainstay material of the food industry for many years. We use it in our bottles for its excellent corrosion resistance, durability, and workability.
We vacuumize our double-wall thermal bottles for maximum thermal retention. Our vacuum layer is made as thin as possible to reduce weight without a reduction in effectiveness. Difficult to get right, but worth the effort.